Nesquik Giveaway with Louise Pentland
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. Open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and Prize Sponsor (Nestlé UK Ltd), affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Internet access required.
3. No purchase necessary; however, a valid Instagram account and access to the internet are required. Participants who do not have an Instagram account, will need to create one in order to participate. This can be done via www.instagram.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Instagram which is available online at www.instagram.com.
4. The participant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram account.
5. It is not possible to include entries received from private accounts in the prize draw due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for the entry to be accepted. The account must remain ‘Public’ throughout the duration of the promotion and for a few days after the end of the promotion to enable the Promoter to a) include their entry in the prize draw and b) contacted the participant in the event of their entry being a winning entry.
6. This promotion opens on 29.07.22 and closes at 23:59 on 07.08.22.
7. Any entries received outside of these times will not be included.
To Enter: Participants are required to:
- Follow @nesquikuki & @louisepentland on Instagram
- Comment why you or a friend would love this prize.
Maximum one entry per person during the promotional period.
8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. Moderation: All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason in their sole discretion and the Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- Includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence
- Contains images of third parties who have not expressly consented to feature in the promotion.
12. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate, or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
There are 10 prizes available to be won in total. The first winner is to receive Nutribullet 600 Series Start Kit and a pack of NESQUIK Choco-Caramel Milkshake Powder (500g). 9 runner ups will receive a pack of NESQUIK Choco-Caramel Milkshake Powder (500g)
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter and Prize Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The prize will be despatched within 28 days from the date of winners’ acceptance/confirmation/validation process.
14. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
Winner Selection & Notification / fulfilment
15. There will be five (10) winners selected at random by an independently audited computer programme from all valid entries received by the closing date.
16. There is a maximum of one (1) win/prize per household.
17. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. In the event any winner does not respond to communications within the three (3) working days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and withhold the prize from this potential winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time as the original using the same process.
18. On completion of the validation process, the winners’ details will be shared with the Prize Sponsor and the prize will be sent by special delivery post or courier, via a tracked and signed for service, within 28 days of confirmation of each winner’s address.
19. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion, or in any way which gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
20. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computer or provider utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any website/social media site or any combination thereof.
21. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, such as a change to a promotion or an alteration or cancellation of a promotion, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
23. By entering the promotion the entrant agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in publicity relating to this promotion only.
24. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. However, nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. The entrant accepts/understands that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this promotion.
26. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, then its shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
29. The promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.