Make an edible masterpiece with our Rainbow Yoghurt Bark, just grab a spoon and let them swirl until their heart’s content! Top with fresh fruit and sprinkles for that final finishing touch. Remember to make ahead of time as this recipe requires 3 hours in the freezer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Freeze Time: 3 hours +
600g fat free greek yoghurt
1 tsp Nesquik Banana Milkshake Powder
1 tsp Nesquik Strawberry Milkshake Powder
1 tsp Nesquik Chocolate Milkshake Powder
100g raspberries, halved
100g strawberries, quartered
100g mango, chopped into small pieces
20g chocolate Sprinkles
You will also need:
A medium baking tray, lined with non-stick baking paper
1. Divide the yoghurt evenly into three bowls.
2. Add the Nesquik powder to each bowl so you have three different flavours and stir well until smooth.
3. Using a spoon, blob the mixtures in a random order onto the tray. Using the back of a spoon, swirl the different colours together to create a magical marble effect.
4. Scatter the fruits evenly over the top and finish with chocolate sprinkles.
5. Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until fully frozen. Carefully break into shards before serving. Enjoy!