Turn your Nesquik into nibbles in just a few simple steps! Finish off these cookies with a drizzle of cinnamon icing and you’ll have an afternoon snack the whole family can enjoy.
Makes: 24 biscuits
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes
120g plain four
¼ tsp baking soda
70g buttery baking spread, melted
80g Nesquik Chocolate Milkshake Powder
65g brown sugar
80g plain low-fat yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
100g icing sugar
40ml semi skimmed milk
½ tsp cinnamon
You will also need:
A large baking tray lined with baking paper
1. Preheat the oven to 175c / fan 160c / Gas Mark 4.
2. Combine the flour, baking sofa and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Add the butter, Nesquik and brown sugar to a large bowl and mix until it resembles coarse sand. Stir in the yoghurt and vanilla extract.
3. Add in the flour and mix until everything is combined. Use a tablespoon to drop the mix onto the prepared baking trays and place in the oven.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then remove from the oven. When the cookies have cooled slightly, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
5. In a small bowl, combine the icing sugar, milk and cinnamon until completely smooth. Drizzle over the cooled cookies. Keep any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.