Get the whole family involved with making these mini chocolate muffins. There’s plenty of mixing and pouring and portioning for small hands to do!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 large egg
60ml vegetable oil
180g low fat Greek yogurt
120g plain flour
60g Nesquik Chocolate Milkshake Powder
60g caster sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
50g chocolate chips
You will also need:
Mini muffin tray + mini muffin cases
1. Preheat the oven to 175°c /150°c fan / Gas Mark 3
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, egg, and yogurt until smooth.
3. In another bowl, add the flour, Nesquik, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Slowly stir in the wet ingredients until the mixture resembles a wet batter.
4. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups - fill them about 3/4 full – and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
6. Pop in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes in the muffin pan, then transfer to a wire rack to completely cool and ready to eat!