Hot Chocolate Fondu
Hot Chocolate Fondue
This is a great quick standby recipe – great for sharing and parties!
Preparation time: 10 mins
What you'll need:
- 25g custard powder
- 85g Chocolate Nesquik Powder
- 600ml semi skimmed milk
- 350g fresh fruits such as strawberries, banana chunks, apple pieces and mandarin segments.
Let's get dipping:
- In a small bowl mix the custard and Nesquik powder together with a good splash of the cold milk until smooth.
- Place the remaining milk in a saucepan and heat until almost boiling, occasionally stirring with a whisk or spoon to prevent it catching.
- Carefully pour the Nesquik mixture into the hot milk and whisk until thoroughly mixed. Continue to heat for a minute or so until thickened.
- Pour into bowl and serve with fruit for dipping.