Why not use our Nesquik Chocolate Milkshake Powder to make an afternoon snack the whole family can enjoy sharing! For a balanced breakfast, simply add fat-free Greek yoghurt and a handful of berries.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
200g self raising flour
30g Nesquik Chocolate Milkshake Powder
200ml semi skimmed milk
2 large eggs
4g baking powder
300g mixed berries, sliced in half (we like strawberries, raspberries & blueberries!)
You will also need:
32cm baking tin, lined with baking paper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan, Gas Mark 4).
2. Add the flour, Nesquik, milk, eggs and baking powder to a large bowl and using an electric hand whisk, whisk together until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking tray then top evenly with the mixed fruit.
4. Bake for 25-30 mins until the middle of the pancake feels cooked through when pressed lightly and there are no visible wet patches of batter.
5. Allow to cool slightly then cut into slices and enjoy!
TIP: Best enjoyed as a healthy snack that the whole family can enjoy. For a balanced breakfast, serve with fat-free Greek yoghurt and a handful of berries.